A steady southerly saltwater storm soaks the journal club parade. Leah rains on Amielle’s personality-test parade! Amielle rains on Leah’s urinating sheep parade! Then Amielle, in true True Neutral fashion, exercises immense cognitive control while she reports on what happens in the cheating brain. Also, Stroopy Boi!
- 0:25 – Learn more about injured axons (or don’t!)
- ~2:00 – Around 2 min, check out our Instagram for a cool sensory neuron pic
- 2:20 – Termites contain multitudes!
- 4:15 – Moral Alignment Test
- 23:15 – Quantifying the frequency and volume of urine deposition by grazing sheep using tri-axial accelerometers (Marsden et al., 2021)
- 31:25 – Cognitive control promotes either honesty or dishonesty, depending on one’s moral default (Speer et al., 2021)
- 55:00 – What was that about CRISPR, CCR5, and cognition?
- Update on He Jiankui
- 59:25 – Migrationheads, check out Movebank!