October spooky fun continues on this zoonotic disease packed episode. Amielle terrifies with a story of a man who can’t stop ejaculating, retrograde transmission, and imbalanced Ying and Yang. Leah is having trouble driving due to philosophy and is dazzled by infrasonic sounds. Also, penguin necrophilia
- Design and generation of recombinant rabies virus vectors, Osakada and Callaway (2013).
- Clinical features of rabies patients with abnormal sexual behaviors as the presenting manifestations: a case report and literature review, Tian et al. (2019)
- Diabolical effects of rabies encephalitis, Jackson (2016)
- Rabies: Understanding Neuropathology and Management Sharma et al. (2015)
- Rabies and Neuronal Tracing. Haery (2018)
- The pathogenesis of experimental rabies. In: Nagano Y, Davenport FM (eds) Rabies, Johnson RT (1971).
- To the best of our abilities, all research for planned discussion is cited orally in the show. Please send any concerns about un-cited material to A New Low Podcast Network Headquarters.