Let’s double dip into some neuroscience and animal research! Leah and Amielle are discussing how nanofibers are maturing neurons on the plate. We also get into results shared in a world wide twitter conference on animal behavior, hosted by ??? We might be shut out of the world of the published but we’re still publishing. So, join us and get some little peptide treats. Also, grooming behavior.
- Around 4:40 min – Steven J. Gould article The median is not the message
- Around 5:55 min – Gene Linked to Alzheimer’s Disease Predicts Who Benefits from Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Around 21:34 min- Artificial extracellular matrix scaffolds of mobile molecules enhance maturation of human stem cell-derived neurons out. Alvarez et al., (2023)
- Around 42:03 min – George Hodgson Cows Grooming Cows
- Around 48:00 min – Alexandra Langehennig-Peristenidou Shew Calls
- Around 50:31 min – The cry embedded within the purr. McComb et al., (2009)
- Other sources: Northwestern Now, Eureka Alert!, Science, Cell Stem Cell, CellLearn more about his death, and his life here.
- Outro Song: Johnny Rivers, Poor Side of Town, released by Imperial